Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jack Hammers and BacT

Why is it that everyplace I go to jam for these finals is accompanied by large machinery and jackhammers? Can't a brother get some BacT in without repeated hammering? My school's library has been inundated with construction for the past 6 months so I escaped to my local public library. Guess what? There is a massive large beast of a backhoe with a 4 ft jackhammer breaking up the parking lot right out my window. I could probably high5 the guy from my seat if I wanted. AHHH! Can't the world just stop for a while so that this self-centered medical student can catch up and focus on his upcoming finals? It is not looking good at this point.

Oh, and what about studying at home? Even worse than jackhammers lately. My new upstairs "neighbor" at our apartment likes to come home after a long day of doing whatever it is that he does, and blast "soft and easy"classics really loud for several hours. Awesome. I did not even know people actually liked this music. Well, he is a nice guy, so that's all that matters at this point.

Enough whining.

No comments: