Friday, April 24, 2009

Almost done.

Well, I know that I said I was done blogging until I get real patients in 3rd year but hell, I had to say it...

I am almost done with my second year.

Hell ya. Its been both quick and long. It almost seems like it should have a little graduation in its own. I mean, no more classroom. Just patients and learning.

End of school in early May does not mean all that much considering I have 1.5 months of brutal USMLE/COMLEX test studying to do and the tests to take, but there is light at the end of the tunnel:

1. A trip outwest to potentially borrow my sister's boyfriend's BMW 1150 GS enduro and rally around the west, hopefully getting some flying (paragliding) in around Jackson, WY and visiting friends.
2. A trip to Holland and France after that to visit my family.
3. Sunny, warm days


I leave you with pictures I took flying in Wyoming and Mexico in my past life: (mostly because I want to look at them ;) )





3 comments:

7 years said...

pictures came out screwy...
oh well, dont have time to play.
pharm time

PGYx said...

Early congratulations and what a fantastic job planning your pre-3rd year vacation!

I took 2 days off. Don't be like me.

:-)

emilie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.