Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why do I torture myself so?.....and a decision.

First the decision.

I have never done this before but its time.

I am declaring a favorite beer.

I have always doubted I could do this given my love for fine beers but hell, I am calling it.

It is hard to put aside brews such as New Belgian Fat Tire Ale, Rogue Dead Guy Ale, Snake River Brewery's Discombobulator Mai-Bock, Delirium Tremens, etc. etc but I have determined the one.

DOGFISH HEAD 90 MINUTE IPA.

The best. Period.

And the torture?

Tonight I put on Long Way Around, Ewen McGregor and Charley Boorman's trip around the world on their enduro motobikes. With an enduro in the garage and a shit ton to learn, I just want to pick up and ride too. Crap.

6 comments:

PMK said...

Whats that 294 cal + 7 years doing for the spare enduro tire?

7 years said...

Damn...is that the calorie load on those?
Well since the ETOH content is so high,at least one does not have to drink 12 of them like you and your budweisers....

pmk hater said...

budweiser 4 life, you live in maine now. You can stop drinking all those frat boy drinks-yuppie

PGYx said...

Can I borrow your dog? What a cutie! :-)

PGYx said...

Check out this New Yorker article on the rise of extreme beer: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/11/24/081124fa_fact_bilger

PGYx said...

Long time, no post. Hope school & life are going well during the end-of-semester push! Holiday vacation plans will be a just reward...