Wednesday, February 20, 2008

awesome

Well 3 practicals down in two days....just a block exam for 5 classes on friday left before I can breathe...

I was taking a 5 min internet blog break to refresh and well, this post refreshed me.

http://emphysician.blogspot.com/2008/02/groove.html

Awesome. Emergency medicine with a balanced lifestyle is right up my alley. I always planned on trying to make something like this happen but it is nice to know it can happen outside my dream world at night. I mean facials bimonthly? ;) Seriously, this job is going to kick ass.

I promise, to all my readers (including all 2 of us), that I will come up with some original stuff after these exams and not just link to others' postings.

I am starting to realize that all the important issues are already being discussed at length on many a doctor blog so pardon me if I don't restart a debate on the healthcare system, drugseekers, tort reform, or EMTALA (Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act) anytime too soon. I will be referring though b/c there is a lot of info out there which I am just discovering and it is all really important in the context of how screwed up our healthcare system is right now.

peacy weacy
d

No comments: