Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm a WINNER!


photo credit

Happy had a contest and I won! I only guessed 30 times.
I am little suprised I was not knocked out of the comp. with the inappropriate mom joke but Amazon here I come! I got plenty of books to buy for next semester...

http://thehappyhospitalist.blogspot.com/2008/12/take-your-best-guess-win-25.html
(all the guesses are in the comment section)

winning announcement:

http://thehappyhospitalist.blogspot.com/2008/12/and-winner-is.html


Heme test tomorrow then freedom!

3 comments:

PGYx said...

I KNEW you could do it! Great guesses in addition to the correct one.

I hope your heat has been restored and that finals are going well.

Happy holidays & vacation!

Anonymous said...

go check the updated food chart at the daily pumpers. New one should be out next month.

Have a good break. We are off to your old stomping grounds, i.e. where you lasted half the year in grad school. Good times, good times.

tino

PGYx said...

Long time, no post! I hope all is well!