Friday, September 26, 2008

Debate!

That presidential debate sucked!

Put these guys to sleep:



McCain: "I would start a spending freeze except for the military, veteran affairs, and existing entitlement programs."

Umm dude. The country still needs social services. Mental health, health care, poverty programs, and education are important. Not only that, but we need many of these EXPANDED. Why is it so hard to believe that money spent on our citizens is some of the best spent money? Why keep funding shitty wars if we are financially strapped? You can't have a conservative view of birth control/abortion issues and then have families with 5 plus kids that are not supported by our government if needed. Having a girlfriend who is a therapist working for a government funded mental health group, I am scared of McCain's views on government spending and social programs. He sucks. And he is really a robot.

Voters against robot-rule!


I made this! Talent...

I had a chat with my next door neighbor, a McCain supporter now that hillary is out of the running, and here is what she had to say about Obama post debate! She would of chatted longer but she had to run as the 2 guys and the goat on the four wheeler wanted to start the orgy!



if no sound or not working;
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3be_1222409488
god, there are a lot of idiots out there voting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....this is one of those moments I feel so disappointed in Americans. Maybe we should implement a law where you have to pass an IQ test before voting,,,,,cause I know she would fail!

7 years said...

It was the best video ever for my blog until halfway through she was talking about how she loved hillary. I was like "damn"! Screwed up the whole "feel" of the video for me!

I decided to still put it up as it is just out of control stupid.

Anonymous said...

Back to the debate: Did anyone make note of the fact that McCain did not ever - not ONCE - NEVER looked at Obama?!? What was up with that?!?

7 years said...

Dr.J

He can;t turn his neck. Lay off. He was beaten with a bamboo stick for 7 years for Christ's sake!

so insensitive!


that guy is really a sociopath deep down inside.