Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hold THE PHONE. HOLY FUCK.

NPR's World Cafe introduced me to one of the finest talents on the planet tonight.

Her name is Jessica Lea Mayfield. She is out of control excellent and rivals some of favorites, Cat Power, Iron and Wine, Jolie Holland, etc. She is only 18!

I just downloaded her Album White Lies off itunes (glad they had it) and the best part is that she has a new album coming out Sept 16th so I wont have to wait to get a second fix.

CHeck her out. Cause everyone needs music.
http://www.myspace.com/jlmayfield





I Wish I knew how to embed tracks on here because you guys would be in for a treat.
This is the best find I have had in a while.

another track off the newer album, not as kick ass but thought I would pass it on...
http://www.irockcleveland.com/tunes/KissMeAgain.mp3

3 comments:

PGYx said...

Very good stuff from JLM!

I posted some notes & tips about how to embed tracks in the Blow thread over at my place! :-)

TKsports! said...

you've got no balls....

7 years said...

go listen to your ccr cd's dude